INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLICATION
International students applying for the undergraduate programmes of Alanya Hamdullah Emin Paşa University must fill in the application form on https://www.ahep.edu.tr/en/uluslararasi-ogrenci-online-basvuru-formu within the posted dates in the academic calendar along with the following application documents:
||16 August - 11 September 2019
|Announcement of Results
||13 September 2019
All documents must be prepared in Turkish
. If prepared in other languages, approved copies in Turkish must also be attached to the original documents. Only translations approved by a notary or Foreign Turkish Representations will be accepted.
ADMISSION OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS TO UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES AT ALANYA HEP UNIVERSITY IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
- If any, the official certificate showing the result of the exam taken at the end of high school education (such as Abitur, International Baccalaureate, GCE, Tawjihi, etc.)
- High School Diploma (Turkish translation is required)
- Transcript: Transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved in high school (Turkish translation is required)
- Copy of the pages from the passport that have photograph and identity information. (Turkish or English translations are required for languages other than Turkish or English)
- Bank receipt confirming that 30 USD admission fee is deposited in Alanya HEP University USD bank account http://www.ahep.edu.tr/en/hesap-bilgileri (the name and the passport number of the applicant must be written on the receipt). All transaction costs are covered by the applicant.
Alanya HEP University, evaluates each student according to the determined acceptance criteria of their home countries. Acceptance criteria of Alanya HEP University according to the countries are represented in the chart: http://www.ahep.edu.tr/en/ulkelere-gore-kabul-kriterleri
Alanya HEP University examines each application one by one, separately. If the student is accepted, Alanya HEP University sends an acceptance letter to the student.
If admitted students do not have a valid residence permit, they need an education visa issued by the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate located either in the country of residence or in the nearest country in order to enter Turkey. They may apply for the education visa with the official acceptance letter sent by Alanya HEP University.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT:
1. High school diploma
in Turkish (Temporary graduation certificate will be accepted in case of the newly graduate students whose high school diploma has not been issued yet.)
2. Equivalency Certificate
(Certificate of Equivalence can be obtained from the Turkish consulates or the Provincial Directorate of National Education)
3. High school transcript
approved by high school authorities (in Turkish)
4. Original Passport
(Turkish or English translations are required for languages other than Turkish or English)
5. If any, the official certificate showing the result of the exam taken at the end of high school
education (such as Abitur, International Baccalaureate, GCE, Tawjihi, etc.)
6. If any, the official result of a university entrance exam
taken in the last two years (e.g. SAT, YÖS, etc.)
7. If any, an official English Language Exam Certificate
with the test results (TOEFL, FCE, CAE, Pearson's PTE, CPE)
8. Residence Permit
9. Health Insurance
10. Bank receipt
proving the payment of school fees
11. 6 recent photographs
12. A document proving that the financial situation of the student is sufficient enough to continue higher education in Turkey (minimum the amount of one-year tuition fee)
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION:
Medium of instruction is English
at Alanya HEP University.
There is one year intensive English education at the English Preparatory Programme, which is not included in the four-year study period. New students must take an English Proficiency and Placement Test to determine their level of English. Those students who pass the test and those who can submit a valid test result (obtained within last two years) from international English tests accredited by Alanya HEP University (TOEFL IBT, FCE, CAE, Pearson's PTE) can directly start their studies in the faculties. The corresponding test result from each exam will be announced during registration.
Those who have completed their high school education at an English medium school will also be exempted from English Preparatory School if they submit a document providing their education was in English.
Those applicants whose mother tongue is English will directly start their courses in the faculties.
Those students who fail the Proficiency Test take a one-year intensive English education and retake the test. Successful students will be able to register for their department.
Students who fail the English Preparatory Programme two years in a row will be dismissed from Alanya HEP University.
QUOTA AND TUITION FEES
||TUITION FEE (yearly)
||4.400 USD (including tax)
||5.500 USD (including tax)
|GASTRONOMY AND CULINARY ARTS
||5.500 USD (including tax)
|COMMUNICATION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
||4.975 USD (including tax)
ENGLISH PREPARATORY PROGRAMME
5.500 USD (including tax)